Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Worlds Beyond (Part II of II) Last Voyage From Mars

national geographic documentary 2015, I am gotten in the middle of a trans-dimensional vortex, conveyed by a gravitational wave ((GW) (as though inside the wave's pocket)), inside a crescent vessel, got in the draw of the wave at the velocity of light. I will never age at this pace, and now the wave just passed Earth, I fear I should be en route to the end of the universe, what end is impossible to say. Who's to say, perchance this was the very wave that made the Big Bang, after matter and antimatter impacted, making it 14.5 billion years of age. On the other hand maybe it is some wave that was made a billion years prior from some supernova, or two dark gaps with their awful gravitational force, diving into each other, and making a monster impact. In any case, here I am all the same. It would appear I was sleeping a drawn-out period of time, maybe this vessel was pulled off its course, on my approach to Earth from Mars, such as grabbing a drifter off a parkway, at full speed; accordingly my vessel bordered with the GW, in what one may allude to as supernatural, or amazing space. Presently lost in its supernal domain, for to what extent, nobody knows!

national geographic documentary 2015, Nothing was clear, everything dark in my mind, apparently I was in my space station on Mars, had secured the rocket, took by one means or another a head harm along the way, the blackout has not permitted me to assemble this confuse all, and got in the GW. I more likely than not cleansed through an interspatial vacuum, with a gravitational wave driving through it in the meantime, and taken me off my course to Earth. I do dealt with this super-fluid mechanical assembly for the vessel that would deliver water uncertainly, and if need be, for an unending supply of water on Mars. I was somewhere down in my rock lodge of sorts, or lab, on Mars, the vessel was prepared to go, and I more likely than not hit the GW, and I now just stirred, or a couple of hours prior. So I can't say to what extent I've been gotten, just that I am in this interim of time, what I suspected happened, doubtlessly happened. I do recall that everything was test, in the underground lab on Mars. I was planning to be tossed into Earth's external edge of space, yet the wave this substance that conveyed me, pulled me, my vessel far from its objective. How awful.

Time Passes

national geographic documentary 2015, More I am making a beeline for who knows where. I have passed Jupiter, Pluto, long back, way past them now. I can number minute by minute, yet not so much time; once I escape this enveloped wave, I'll feel better, I sense I am in the paunch of the whale, allegorically, yet in all actuality I am in a swollen part of the waves quarry. What's more, the needing of my cerebrum to come back to ungraspable pictures that I could comprehend before I made this enterprise, yet much is still an obscure. I sense months and seasons are passing me by as I travel, I never appear to get a day more established however. Time does not go at the pace of light, it is committed to the laws of material science, yet maybe God has some obscure laws I'll learn yet, nobody knows. I am currently sitting tight for a supernatural occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment